Top Ten Questions
COVID-19 – delivery times given are accurate, but in some instances items are taking a little longer than advertised due to circumstances beyond our control. Please bear with us.
1. How can I check my order status?
Visit our Order Status page or call 800-558-1010.
2. How will my furniture be delivered?
That depends on the item and its weight and size. Methods include FedEx, tailgate and inside delivery. Visit the delivery information section of our FAQ page or call 800-558-1010 to talk to a sales representative who can assist you.
3. How long will it take for my products to arrive?
Generally, Ships Today products arrive in 2-5 days, In-stock products arrive in one to two weeks. Made-to-order products arrive in two to four weeks. Additional services such as inside delivery or installation add time to your delivery. Please check your acknowledgement carefully for expected arrival dates.
4. Are volume discounts available?
Yes. Merchandise orders over $5,000 are eligible for a volume discount. Discounts are also available on delivery charges. View our discount chart or call 800-558-1010.
5. Are color samples available?
Yes, call 800-558-1010. We will send you free fabric and wood samples via USPS. You can also order free color samples on our website.
6. Do you have a GSA contract?
Yes, NBF holds a Schedule 71 Furniture Contract, number GS-27F-0024V. Call our GSA specialists at 800-558-1010 to answer any questions or visit the GSA section of the FAQ page to learn more. To see our selection of GSA-schedule office furniture, visit our GSA Scheduled Items category.
7. Do you have sales assistance in my area?
Our head office is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with branch offices in Atlanta, Dallas and Los Angeles. In addition, we have sales representatives throughout the country that can visit your office.
800-558-1010 for more information.
8. Do you offer assembly/installation services?
Yes. We work with assembly firms throughout the United States. Call 800-558-1010 and a sales representative will put you in touch with the nearest assembly firm. Approximate assembly charges.
9. What is your return policy?
Unless otherwise noted in the item description, you may return your purchase for a refund minus the round-trip shipping charges within 30 days of receiving your item. Orders over $2000, which require more handling, will be subject to an additional re-stocking fee that will not exceed 25% of the order. The shipping charges will be deducted from your refund if you paid in advance or you will receive a revised invoice for shipping charges once the items are returned to us.
- Items must be in new/unused condition and in their original packaging in order to be returned
- Items which are custom/made to order cannot be returned
- Returns on clearance items and items marked as "non-returnable" will not be accepted
10. What payment methods do you offer?
NBF accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Paypal and all government credit cards. In addition, open credit is available for those who qualify.