Leather Ergonomic Chair with Graphite Frame
The pillow upholstery in the seat and back is made with high density, high-resiliency foam for long-lasting support. The height adjustable arms pivot and the polyurethane arm pad adjustment slides front to back so users can find their sweet spot. The overall chair adjustments include a synchro-tilt mechanism with an infinite tilt lock, adjustable seat depth, pneumatic seat height adjustment, tension control, and adjustable lumbar support. Chair also features a metal base with nylon skid plates.
This product has been Level 1 certified to support better sustainability standards for offices, homes, schools and healthcare facilities. Products that have obtained Level certification have met sustainability standards through a multi-attribute scorecare which takes into account materials, energy and atmosphere, human and ecosystem health, and social responsibility.
This product is also Greenguard certified to support better indoor air quality for offices, homes, schools and healthcare facilities. Products that are Greenguard certified are regularly tested to ensure that their chemical and particle emissions met acceptable pollutant standards.
This item ships in 1 carton.
Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
Up to 1 item will ship by UPS or FedEx Ground. 2 or more items will ship by Truck.
Delivery details will be indicated on your order acknowledgment.
- Dimensions: 25.5-27.5"Wx25-28"Dx38-43"H
- Seat Dimensions: 22"Wx19-22"Dx16-21"H
- Back Dimensions: 21"Wx22"H
- Arm Dimensions: 26-30"H
- Custom Dimensions:
- Seat Thickness: 3"
- Weight: 50.00 lbs.
- SIN#: 33721
- Carton Dimensions:
- 28"W x 28.5"D x 39"H
- Waterfall seat edge
- Adjustable seat height
- Adjustable seat depth: 2.5" adjustment
- Adjustable arm height: 2.5" adjustment
- Adjustable arm depth
- Adjustable arm width (manual)
- Adjustable arm pivot
- Adjustable lumbar support located 6" to 12" above seat
- Synchro-tilt mechanism with adjustable tension
- Knee tilt
- Infinite tilt lock
- Leather upholstery over high-resiliency foam
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Available with fixed arms upon request
- Multi-Tilt mechanism available upon request
- 5 Year warranty for 24/7 use
- Simple assembly