Right Executive U-Desk with Hutch and Extension - 100"W
The Medina U-desk (100"W x 104"D x 29.5"H) is constructed using 1" thick MDF with a laminate finish, ensuring scratch and stain resistant surfaces for long lasting good looks. The curved ends and steel accents that elevate the worksurface add a wonderful contemporary style. The contrasting laminate modesty panel adds a bit of privacy as well as visual appeal. This U-desk has one mobile pedestal with two utility drawers and one file drawer. The top drawer locks for security. An additional extension to the left of the main desk adds even more desktop space, and offers plenty of room to receive clients and employees.
The Medina hutch (72"W x 15"D) comes with two corner supports, each containing one adjustable shelf. Above, there are two frosted glass doors for storage of larger items, a large center storage area, as well as three smaller cubbies separated by steel rod accents.
See delivery times below.
This product ships via tailgate truck, which means you will be required to take the product off the tailgate of the truck. Inside-delivery services are available if you need help bringing your items into your building. Simply select "Inside Delivery Services" during checkout to add this service. Additional charges apply. Allow an additional week for orders with inside delivery. Please contact us with any questions at 800-558-1010.
|Color/Finish Option||Delivery Time|
|Gray Steel||17-18 weeks|
|Textured Brown Sugar||1-2 weeks|
|Textured Sea Salt||2-3 weeks|
- Dimensions: 100"Wx104"Dx65.75"H
- Custom Dimensions:
- Main Desk: 72"Wx36"Dx29.5"H
- Left Desk Extension: 47"Wx28"Dx29.5"H
- Right Connecting Bridge: 48"Wx24"Dx29.5"H
- Credenza: 72"Wx20"Dx29.5"H
- Hutch for Credenza: 72"Wx15"Dx38.25"H
- Mobile Box/Box/File Pedestal: 15.5"Wx18"Dx26.75"H
- Hutch Monitor Area: 70"Wx14.5"Dx18"H
- Weight: 613.00 lbs.
- Laminate surfaces, steel accents, frosted glass doors
- Curved ends
- Drawers: Three (one file)
- Doors: Two
- Shelves: Seven (two adjustable)
- Three cubbies
- Assembly required