Pivoting Perch Stool, Desk and Footrest Set by Focal Upright
This stool (13.5"W x 16"D x 35.5"H) can accommodate users between 4'11" and 6'8" with a weight capacity of 300 lbs. The foam seat (13.5"W x 16"D x 26" - 35.5"H) features contours for soft support. The pivoting aluminum leg allows users 360 degrees of movement. The ratio of standing/perching should be 1:1. So alternating 5 minutes of each or 10 minutes of each. In addition, people should avoid any static sitting, standing or leaning for more than 20 minutes non-stop wherever feasible.
This desk (48"W x 30"D x 36-48"H) features a durable 13-layer plywood top for long lasting strength with a laminate finish. The base is made of cast aluminum with a powder coat finish for long-lasting durability and chip-resistance. The adjustment mechanism will hold up over long-term use with its hardened steel and aluminum construction. This desk is rated to support up to 180 lbs.
The sleek and unobtrusive foot rest (26"W x 14"D x 3.5"H) is designed by Martin Keen. The bar is made of durable extruded aluminum and the ends are non-marring Butyl rubber that will keep it from slipping on hard or soft surfaces. This footrest is lightweight for easy portability and the raised ridges provide additional comfort.
Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
This product ships via UPS or FedEx and will be brought inside your building. If you require additional services, please call 800-558-1010.
- Dimensions: 48"Wx30"Dx36-48"H
- Custom Dimensions:
- Pivot Stool: 13.5"Wx16"Dx35.5"H
- Stabilizing Foot Rest: 26"Wx14"Dx3.5"H
- Weight: 150.00 lbs.
- Set includes: one desk, leaning perch stool, and stabilizing foot rest
- Adjustable seat height
- Stool supports up to 300 lbs.
- Stool accommodates user heights between 4'11" and 6'8"
- Foam seat with fiberglass seat plate/aluminum leg and fiberglass and rubber base
- Laminate top with aluminum base desk construction
- Desk is height adjustable from 36" to 48"H
- Two cup holders on desk surface
- Aluminum with Butyl rubber footrest construction
- Assembly required