Executive Bowfront U-Desk with Hutch - 72"W
|5||$2,279.00||Save 2 %|
The Via executive bow front U-desk is constructed with durable laminate surfaces that are easy to clean. Two grommet holes keep cords together and out of your way, and two lockable mobile pedestals allow you to keep supplies and documents within arm's reach. The three file drawers hold letter-, legal- or European-size hanging files and glide easily on full-extension slides to provide full access to files. The two utility drawers have metal runners and safety stops. Hidden casters offer easy mobility, allowing you to position files for convenient accessibility under credenza or anywhere else around your office.
The 60"W hutch increases storage capacity with four hidden storage cabinets and four open cubbies for easy access to your documents and office supplies. A fabric-covered bulletin board provides space for hanging memos and reminders.
Allow 2-5 business days for delivery.
Upon delivery your packages will be removed from the truck and placed on the ground. You will be responsible for bringing the cartons from the truck to your building. Inside-delivery services are available if you need help bringing your items into your building. Simply select "Inside Delivery Services" during checkout to add this service. Additional charges apply. Allow an additional week for orders with inside delivery. Please contact us with any questions at 800-558-1010.
- Dimensions: 72"Wx108"Dx73"H
- Custom Dimensions:
- Bowfront Main Desk: 71.5"Wx35.5"Dx29.75"H
- Reversible Bridge: 47.875"Wx23.5"Dx29.75"H
- Credenza: 59.5"Wx23.5"Dx29.75"H
- Hutch for Credenza: 59.5"Wx14.5"Dx42.75"H
- 2-Drawer Pedestal with Lock: 15.5"Wx19.5"Dx28.5"H
- 3-Drawer Pedestsal with lock: 15.5"Wx19.5"Dx28.5"H
- Hutch Monitor Area: 57.75"Wx18"H
- Weight: 671.00 lbs.
- SIN#: 33721
- Melamine top construction
- Drawers: Two utility, three filing (all lockable)
- Adjustable levelers
- Hutch: Four doors, four open cubbies
- Two desktop grommet holes
- Reversible bridge - can be assembled on left or right
- Assembly required